THE BEGINNER COURSE IS FREE TO THE FIRST 4 BOOKINGS!
$449 OFF WITH CODE: phuket
MASTER TRAINER: Justine McLucas (Click for full Bio and Qualifications)
QUALIFICATION: Camp will cover all 3 Levels of the EDP Instructor Training Courses – Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced
PAYMENT PLANS Pay a $250 or 500 deposit (from product icons below) before April and pay it off over 4 months
NO ACCOMMODATION Package available for those on a budget not wishing to stay in the 5* Resort, but still attend all courses, pole workshops and activities! See below for more information.
DRAFT TIMETABLE - EXAMPLE SCHEDULE
Beginner Instructor Course Outline
Intermediate Instructor Course Outline
RICHARD GLYNN OWENS
Graduate EDP Instructor Training Course, Phuket Thailand 2018
“I have to confess that originally I’d wanted to do the pole retreat with the guest instructors – but by the time I booked, that was already full, so I opted for the instructor’s course instead. It turned out to be amazingly useful for my own training. Lots of practical content, including very helpful stuff on progressions in learning, a heap of very valuable material regarding muscular anatomy as it relates to pole (some good physiology too) and a lot of really informative feedback on the actual teaching exercises. Add to this an amazingly friendly international group (nearly as many nationalities as attendees!), a beautiful and welcoming resort and the whole thing really becomes incredible value. I’d been looking forward to a fun time when I signed up for the course, but it turned out to be about a hundred times more fun (and beneficial) than I’d expected. Highly recommended (and this year I managed to book the Pole Retreat before it filled up :-D).”
Advanced Instructor Course Outline
* 5 nights POLE & SPA package in 5 Star Luxury Accommodation (Ayara Kamala Spa Resort, Phuket – Luxury Honeymoon Resorts WINNER 2017 & Luxury Romantic Villa WINNER 2018 in the World Luxury Hotel Awards)
* 24-29 Nov 2019
(why not stay a couple extra nights in Phuket after certification, then join us for the Pole Retreat with Carlie Hunter, Carly Jane Child, Justine & Jenny 1-6 Dec too? Have a couple nights in Patong or near the beach or contact Ayara for a special rate to stay on for the extra two nights in between the two camps!) Click Here for more info on the Workshops Retreat 1-6 Dec
* Airport Transfers included (round trip)
* Single, Twin or Triple share available (Double for those wanting to share a bed – ideal for couples if you are bringing your partner, but also big enough to share a bed with a friend they are KING size beds! – or if you bring a friend or your mum – choose NON POLER PACKAGE for your chosen room type, plus your own poler DOUBLE room package)
* ROOMS (in order of lowest to highest price, as shown in this order in the icons for booking below):
- No Accommodation Options available
- Deluxe Ocean View 42sqm (TRIPLE or TWIN only for polers)
- Grand Thai Ocean View Spa 80sqm (TRIPLE, TWIN, DOUBLE, SINGLE & Non poler options available)
- Deluxe Opening onto a semi-private Pool (an extra pool only shared by 4 rooms) 63sqm (TRIPLE, TWIN, DOUBLE, SINGLE & Non poler options available)
* 25 hours training/ theory & practical sessions over 5 days (arrive Sunday check in, 2 hours of workshops then our Meet & Greet Sun night. Classes will finish about 10am on Friday, leaving you time to have one last champagne brekky at the resort before checking out!)
*All 3 of the EDP Instructor Training Course Manuals in PDF:
- Beginners includes over 80 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 60 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Intermediate includes over 110 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 80 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
- Advanced includes over 130 pages of theory and anatomy chapters, with over 110 tricks, conditioning & flexibility exercises.
* More details on the course criteria, benefits, outlines, recognised insurance association with DanceSurance Australia for graduates and more general certification info, can be found on the Instructor Training Course Page HERE
* Master Trainer: Justine McLucas (IPC Instructor of the Year Nominee 2013, 2015 & 2018, Founder of Ecole de Pole studios)
* Welcome Gift
* On Site Pole studio in the fitness centre of the Resort (with FLOOR TO CEILING FIXED POLES over 3.1m tall and complete floor to ceiling mirrors too!)
* Complimentary Bottled Water at the studio for all students every day, all day
* Small class – one group of a maximum of 12 only will be accepted on this exclusive week of instructor training!
* You will complete the Beginners training certificate with theory & practical exams and worksheets first, so will be suitably ready to then go onto the Intermediate, then Advanced coursework. We suggest your own pole ability should be of a good Intermediate level, with solid inversions under your belt – to get the most out of the entire week – you don’t have to physically DO all the Advanced moves to participate in the Advanced part of the instructor training course – (for instance not everyone was able to Phoenix from the last intake of advanced participants, but they now know how to break it down and work on it so they understand the move and how to teach it as they themselves will progress and be able to work on it, and eventually then relay that information from the course to their students, so you can use the manuals and the knowledge to progress until you are that level and then to teach those moves down the track once you are teaching at the higher levels too)
* Welcome Drinks & Cold Towels on arrival
* Breakfast included daily (a la carte & Buffet – an incredible luxurious buffet, including champagne breakfast every day if your heart so desires!!)
* 15% off the food & beverage menu at the resort’s top notch Cradle restaurant throughout the week, as well as 15% off juices & smoothie’s from the Juice Bar during camp!
* Free Wifi
* Spa Package (60mins) included for EVERY student
* Free Shuttle available throughout the day to and from the resort (for no accommodation participants as well) to nearby Kamala Town/Beach to visit local Thai restaurants, the beach, shops and markets (5-10mins in the shuttle) – we will organise a few midday lunches and beach visits as well as an outing in Patong to experience some fun nightlife in Phuket in famous Bangla Road to see the pole dancers (you might even like to get up and dance on the amazing 5m pole!)
- Prices are In AUD (you must book by this website or if in Aus you can do a bank transfer)
- We will attempt to fill your room if you are booking alone hoping to fill a TWIN or TRIPLE, however you may be required to upgrade to a SINGLE or TWIN (if you chose TRIPLE) if the number of participants required for your room choice is not available in the end. Allocations are on a first come first served basis (unless you are booking the whole room – just email us or pop a note in the booking form to be paired up with your friends if you are booking together – you will need to book and pay at the same time or your room type might get taken!)
- Prices are PER PERSON (flights and travel insurance not included. You MUST have travel insurance to participate). Booking for you and a friend? Click Add To Cart twice to book your whole TWIN room – or 3 times for a TRIPLE booking etc etc.
- Husband or boyf, friend or MUM joining you? NON POLER PACKAGES with Spa, Transfers & Accom (just without the poling) in Double or Twin Rooms (only) also available. You may need to share a KING BED so check with us first if booking a non poler to see your options.
- NO ACCOMMODATION packages will be available for those wishing to book their own hotels and local residents (more info to come) Includes all manuals/ tutorials and training sessions/ Meet & Greet/ Welcome bag/ Water at the studio (just no spa treatments, no airport transfers or the resort extras will be included) You will need to make your own way to the resort and back each day – you may use the free shuttle service from the resort to Kamala (approx 5-10mins, leaves every 2 hours) – so we suggest staying in nearby Kamala Beach/ Town for ease if you choose this package.
- More information on the Resort and Room types can be found at http://www.ayarakamalaresort.com/
- Additional Nights for those wanting to arrive the day before or stay longer (remember you have to book the whole room in this case), can be booked for a special POLE CAMP rate (once booked, just email the resort and confirm your booking on the Camp – payment will be made direct with the hotel for any additional nights). Alternatively, why not stay in central Phuket or down at Patong Beach for one night before and move up to the Spa Hotel (about 15-20mins from central Patong) on the day camp starts? Or stay a night or two in bustling crazy Bangkok and just fly down mid morning on Sun 25th to start your Pole week with us! FYI – The closest town & beach to the resort is KAMALA.
- PAYMENT PLANS: Pay a $500 deposit (from product items below) then send us your secure form to deduct 4 equal payments monthly thereafter from your card! Get in touch for a form! Discount codes do not apply on payment plan bookings – an additional 2% charge will be applicable to your total package price for this option if instalments are to be taken from a card (bank transfers to our AUD account will not incur any additional transaction fees!). Deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation Policy applies for cancelling at any time during instalments, less the deposit and penalty charge. Refer full policy below.