Dates: Sat 4 & Sun 5 Aug, 2018
Where: Pole Fitness Australia (4/469 South Pine Rd, Everton Park QLD) Park in the laneway or carpark next door at 99 Bikes.
Time: Day 1 (1-5pm), Day 2 (10am-2pm)
Pre-Requisite: Any BEGINNER Pole Instructor certificate or 2 years Pole Teaching experience
* Laptop / iPad or Tablet with the manual downloaded and readable!
* Printed worksheet pages from the manual
* Phone or camera to take videos if you wish to during the practical demonstrations
* Power cord or charger for your tablet!
* Notebook and pens/ pencils (spares in case they run out!) to take notes and use for worksheet answers if you don’t want to print the pages
* Warm Clothes (tracksuit pants, leggings and jumpers, socks, leg warmers, back warmers) as a lot of the time we will be sitting down or discussing not always warm and dancing about!
* Pole Clothes (shorts and tops)
* Heels (optional)
* Water bottle
* Enthusiasm and lots of energy!!
Manual: Will be emailed 7 days prior to course date only after payment is received.
Offer: By booking this course you receive $20 off the Advanced course if booked within 6 months!
Cancellations: cancellations or no shows with less than 28 days notice will not receive a refund.